If you’re on the fence about installing a backyard pond, what are you waiting for? Backyard ponds are a great way for nature lovers to seamlessly introduce wildlife into their lives. Still not convinced? Here are five more reasons to finally install that pond you’ve been dreaming about:
- Upgrade the aesthetics of your yard by creating a buzzworthy focal point. Your brand new pond will be the talk of your next barbecue. Don’t forget to include beautiful koi fish, aquatic plants, and stone detailing.
- Not ready for a dog? Having a pond full of pet fish can be a lot of fun. Some fish, like koi, can even be trained to eat out of your hand. However, koi fish aren’t your only option. Perhaps you prefer goldfish or catfish — either way, the addition of fish is sure to brighten up your family’s pond.
- Bring the wonders of nature to your own backyard. Your pond will attract some new friends to hang out with — like birds and butterflies!
- A beautifully installed backyard pond will actually increase your home’s curb appeal. That means when it comes time to sell, you’ll actually draw the eye of buyers who appreciate nature just as much as you do.
- Last but not least, you’ll be investing in a gorgeous place to relax. Imagine waking up on Sunday morning, making a cup of coffee, and heading outside to a tranquil place to reflect.
For 14 years, we’ve helped over 350 satisfied customers create the pond of their dreams so let us know when you’re finally ready to install one in your backyard!
Paradise Ponds by Ed Dedicke offers professional pond design, installation, repair, and maintenance services on Long Island. If you live in Bethpage, Hicksville, Babylon, Westbury, or the surrounding area, give us a call at (516) 334-1122.